Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is an essential foundation for your website. SEO focuses on your site’s structure, content, load speeds and user experience to ensure it ranks well in all Search Engines. There is a lot of misinformation around so it may feel complicated and confusing. We’ve prepared a quick guide below to help you understand what SEO is, and what our packages include.
Important Note: Search Engine Optimisation will only affect organic search results. Paid or sponsored search results will remain unaffected.
our transparent Process
1) On Page Optimisation
- Indicate all page titles using the <title> tag
- Craft page descriptions using the description tag
2) Site Structure Optimisation
- Create Simple-to-understand URLs that will convey content information easily
- Create a simple directory structure and display with user sitemap
- Create a naturally flowing navigation hierarchy
- Ensure most of the navigation from page to page on your site is through text links
- Install an HTML sitemap on your site, and submit an XML Sitemap file
- Create a custom 404 page that kindly guides users back to a working page on your site
3) Improving Content Quality
- Ensure all text is easy-to-read, professional copywriter will rewrite any substandard text
- Ensure all text stays focused around a central topic
- Craft fresh, unique content (offered as part of the content marketing service)
- Ensure content is created primarily for your users, not search engines!
- Ensure the anchor text provides at least a basic idea of what the page linked to is regarding
- Format links so they’re easy to spot, make it easy for users to distinguish between regular text and the anchor text of your links
- Optimise all site images to ensure fast load times
- Create brief, but descriptive filenames and alt text
- Ensure all images and image links include descriptive alt text.
- Supply an Image Sitemap file
- Ensure heading tags are used appropriately and to emphasise relevant text
4) Controlling Site Crawlers
- Ensure the use of rel=” no follow” where appropriate (no follow stops your site’s reputation from being transferred to external sites. Important if you can’t control where links go)
Our transparent pricing
Our SEO Package = One-Time Base Fee + Per Page Fee